During my free time you will always find me watching makeup tutorials. My roommates constantly get mad at me for watching them at all hours of the day- even 4:30 am before practice. Here’s a list of my favorite people to watch on YouTube:
- Jaclyn Hill – She is 100% responsible for my makeup addiction. When I was in high school, I used to watch her tutorials and any product she said was her favorite, became my new favorite. It’s safe to say that Jaclyn taught me everything I know about makeup. I, also, blame her for my credit card debt.
- LustreLux – If you’re in need for some comic relief, watch Katy. I love her makeup, but I mostly love her two dogs, Zoe and Turbo.
- Chrisspy – She has the best Halloween tutorials! Every time Halloween time rolls around, I go to her channel and take notes. Below are some of my favorite Halloween looks. The skull is probably the most popular video on YouTube for Halloween. Halloween Skull Makeup
- Manny MUA – Manny was the first male to star in Maybelline’s campaign for the Big Shot Mascara. He is also the first male-brand ambassador. He is not afraid to be himself and that is admirable.
- Kathleen Lights – You know how I said I blame Jaclyn for my credit card debt? Kathleen helps that a little bit. She is known for using products that are more wallet friendly. Kathleen is constantly trying to find good products that everyone can afford.